Literally the best bang for your buck, the 5th Element Lynx LX Inline Skates are a slick looking, stylish and well constructed skate when you're looking to go out and have fun while perfecting your skills. It has a subtle yet cool style and the comforts to match. An Aluminum Chassis is great for power transfer so you won't get fatigued as early and the ABEC 7 Bearings and 80mm wheels will help keep the speeds up and going with each stride. The Soft Boot will keep your feet in good shape and you can lock yourself in with the laces, strap and buckle so that you have all the support and stability you need. Excellent for the first timers and beginners so you can learn the basics of inline skating at a price that is very wallet-friendly, the 5th Element Lynx LX Inline Skates offer tons of value and lots of fun. When you want performance and fun, no other skate at this price point can offer you the same thrills and functionality as the Lynx LX.
Skate Type: Recreation
Wheel Configuration: 80mm-80mm-80mm-80mm
Wheel Durometer: 82A
Bearing Type: ABEC 7
Frame Material: Aluminum
Maximum Wheel Size: 80mm
Closure System: Buckle, Velcro Strap and Laces
Bearing Grade: Performance
Wheel Size: 80-89mm
Size Adjustable: No
Skate Frame Material: Metal
Skate Closure System: Traditional Laces
Skate Cuff Height: High
Brake Included: Yes
Skill Range: Beginner - Intermediate
Product ID: 307792
Model Number: PW-150J 37
- Premium Aluminum Chassis - Offers great power transfer reducing fatigue, allowing you to spend more time out on your skates.
- Comfortable Soft Boot Construction - Keeps you on your feet longer, the soft boot construction with traditional laces provides a lightweight feel as you roll.
- Wheel Size and Set Up - 82mm wheels provide enough speed without exerting too much effort, and the 82A durometer allows you to skate both indoors and out.
- Stability and Support - Lock in with traditional laces, a buckle and hook and loop strap for three times the ankle support and foot stability that you need.
- Perfect for Beginners - Learn the basics in a quality, comfortable, stylish skate that wont break the bank.