The Best Fitness Mountain Climber (BFMC10) combines the features of a lower-body stepper and an upper-body climber in a single, compact machine. Unlike cardio machines that focus only on the lower body, the Best Fitness Mountain Climber offers a total-body vertical workout that activates, tones, strengthens, and builds several major muscle groups, including the legs, shoulders, hips, glutes, abdominals, and core. Delivering a low-impact cardio workout ideal for rehab, this Mountain Climber uses your body weight. It burns more calories per workout than treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, or other lower-body-only cardio machines.
This exercise machine can be easily stored, folded, and moved, making it a great choice for small workout spaces. The Best Fitness Mountain Climber measures 37.0 x 19.7 x 85.4 (L x W x H) and weighs 49 pounds with a maximum user weight of 330 pounds. It is backed by the Best Fitness 3-Year In-Home Warranty, which covers the frame for three years and all other parts for one year.
- Climbing machine uses your body weight for a total cardio workout
- Strengthens and tones legs, shoulders, hips, glutes, abdominals, and core
- Folds compactly for easy storage and transport
- Measures 37 by 19.7 by 85.4 inches (L x W x H); weighs 49 pounds
- 3-year frame warranty and 1-year warranty for all other parts