District Freestyle Scooter Co. is one of the oldest and most respected brands in the freestyle industry, producing iconic aftermarket products, signature lines with pro riders, and the best complete scooters in the game.
All NEW from District, we are proud to be introducing their high-end complete pro scooter, the District C253 Pro Scooter. This top of the line C-Series complete has some big bars, newly designed deck and Mini HIC Compression for easy assembly. District focused on making this scooter one of the lightest on the market, without sacrifices quality and durability.
Deck - 4.5" W x 20.5" L, with a C-Series profile, European certified aluminum, sealed/welded front and a square neck
Bars - 24.4" T x 22" W aluminum standard sized bars with an internal hexagon profile for extra strength
Wheels - 110mm Spoked Wheels by Eagle Supply
Compression - Mini HIC
Clamp - Alloy double clamp
Headtube - Integrated at 82.5 degrees
Concave - 3 degrees
Weight - 7.05 lbs
- SKILL LEVEL: Beginner to Intermediate Pro Scooter Rider, SCOOTER WEIGHT: 7.7 lbs
- DECK: 4.5" W x 19.5" L Aluminum, HEADSET: Standard with 81 Degree Headtube
- COMPRESSION: Mini HIC for easy assembly, CLAMP: Aluminum Double Clamp, FORK: Steel Fork for Stability
- BARS: 21.5" T x 20" W Steel Standard 31.8mm Size Bars, GRIPS: ODI Kota Signature TPR Grips
- WHEELS: 100 x 24mm 7 Spoke Metal Alloy Core, BRAKE: 2 Bolt Brake