Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manuka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption (check out our Lifetime ). During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manuka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
- 4. 7 mm thick high-density cushion for joint protection and unmatched support
- Standard: 4 lbs.; 71" x 24"; 4. 7 mm thick
- Long: 4. 5 lbs.; 79" x 24"; 4. 7 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom layer
- Non-toxic, emissions-free manufacturing and 100% latex free
- To Store: Roll Manuka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
- To Break In: The surface texture of Manuka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice.
- To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manuka All-Purpose Mat Wash. It's specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage.
- DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.