The ultimate carving machine. Carves like a snowboard or surfboard on dry land. The Ripstik Air caster board is 360 inclined caster spring for super solid landings. Lightweight construction for sick air, flips, and tricks. Like the original Ripstik, the Air moves you forward with a simple weight transfer that lets you turn or accelerate without pushing even uphill, just like when you're carving down the slopes. Easy to learn cut, carve, and turn in no time! The board offers such features as spiked traction pads, a kick tail and nose, and a concave deck design, which combine to improve your foot control a must for tricks. Thanks to the 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters, skaters will enjoy a smooth ride on almost any type of pavement. Single Piece Fiber (NG 2227) Reinforced Industrial Grade Plastic. Ribbed structure engineered to eliminate transient vibration and enhance torsional response. Self-centering casters. Designed for riders 8 years and up and supports up to 220 pounds. How To Ride DVD inside of each box.
- Lightweight single piece construction for sick air, flips, and tricks!
- The Ripstik Air caster board is self-centering caster spring for super solid landings
- Carves like a snowboard or surfboard on dry land!
- 76mm polyurethane wheels with high performance ABEC-5 bearing casters
- FREE How To Ride DVD inside of each box!