Best described as a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard, the ripstik caster board is the perfect ride for kids looking for the next big Thrill. The board is distinguished by its pivoting deck and 360-degree inclined caster trucks, which offer a snowboard-like carving ability. A simple weight transfer lets you turn or accelerate without pushing, just like when you're carving down the slopes. The ripstik's unique twisting motion moves you forward without ever pushing off the ground. The board offers such features as spiked traction pads, a kick tail and nose, and a concave deck design, which combine to improve your foot control--a must for tricks. And thanks to the 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters, skaters will enjoy a smooth ride on almost any type of pavement. Designed for children 8 years and up, the ripstik's plastic end platforms and metal torsion beam support up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of all dipsticks are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor products.
- Groundbreaking caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Spiked traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters
- Designed for children 8 years and up; supports up to 220 pounds