New Pro-Style features modified off the classic ripstik design. Get your grind on with a spinning aluminum torsion bar. Kick flip higher with new lighter weight design. Carve downhill faster with ABEC-5 bearings. Land smoother with new riser pads.
Best described as a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard, the Ripstik caster board is distinguished by its pivoting deck and 360-degree inclined caster trucks, which offers a snowboard-like carving ability. The RipStik DLX features an aluminum torsion bar for wicked grinds and carbon fiber deck graphics. Like the original Ripstik, the DLX moves you forward with a simple weight transfer that lets you turn or accelerate without pushing--just like when you're carving down the slopes.
The aluminum torsion bar in the center is ready for extreme grinding.
- Inclined caster trucks
- Concave deck platform with carbon fiber graphics
- Riser pads
- Aluminum torsion bar
- 76-millimeter polyurethane wheels
- High-performance ABEC-5 bearings
- For ages 8 years and older
- 220-pound rider weight capacity
- Groundbreaking caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Aluminum center tube for extreme grinding
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Carbon fiber deck graphics, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- Designed for riders age 8 years and up; supports up to 220 pounds