Powerblade JR is a premium speed skate for kids who like racing, skating marathons and learning advanced skating techniques. From the heat moldable boot for a custom fit, to the versatile frames, young racers will not be disappointed. Racing is all about having the fastest skate possible but aside from the wheels, the key component are the boots and fit. If they do not fit correctly, the skating technique is compromised. Just follow the simple instructions included with the skates and the heat molded skates will feel like the wheels and frames were mounted directy to the soles of the feet. Even though it is a kids skate, all aspects of the Powerblade JR have been carefully selected. The frame sizes are based on the length of the boot so the wheel base is at the best setting for optimal speed. In addition, both frames have extra mounting holes for a 3WD set up. Whether the skate has the 4x84mm set up or the 4x90mm set up, both can upgrade or convert to the 3x100mm set up. Young racers can achieve faster speed, more efficiency, increased maneuverability, less vibration and a better roll. The Supreme wheels and Twincam bearings help push the skates performance to roll further and faster in the Powerblade JR. Brakes are not typically used with race skates given the nature of the sport.
- KIDS MARATHON SKATE IS built to address the needs of young racers. Made for all speed applications, this skate will not disappoint with a custom fit, premium components and affordable price
- THIS HEAT MOLDABLE BOOT is a moldable carbon for a custom, anatomical fit that increases power transfer and response. The microfiber upper adds durability and a nice clean aesthetic
- 45° MICRO ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE and Performance lacing ensure the skate fits securely and stays snug on the foot from start to finish
- EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAMES increase speed and power. Frame lengths 255mm/10" (up to sizes 22.5/4.5) and 270mm/10.6" (sizes 23.5/5.5 and larger) Frames are 3WD capable to use a 3x100mm wheel set up
- ROLLERBLADE SUPREME 84mm/85A or 90mm/85A WHEELS (based on size) maximize roll, grip, speed and wear. Upgrade in performance with Twincam ILQ-5 bearings to add speed