The Sector 9 Green Wave Lookout II longboard is a classic surf inspired cruising and carving board. It has a great blend of flex and rigidity making it nice for throwing out slides and speed checks with ease. The Lookout is a pretty big board with a relatively long wheelbase so it is nice and stable. We really like this board because you don't have to go crazy fast to break into slides. It is super fun for just cruising around, doing some cross-stepping, and sliding around when you hit some decent sized hills. For a relatively inexpensive board the Lookout is a ton of fun and great for someone looking to get into longboarding!
- Classic surf inspired; Commuter, cruiser, carver, downhill longboard. Length: 42" X 9.6" Wide, Wheelbase 31.50"
- 10" Gullwing Chargers with 74mm 78A Sector 9 top shelf wheels with PDP Abec 5 bearings
- 5 ply vertically laminated Taco Mold Bamboo with dropthrough trucks
- Beautiful green Hawaii wave graphic on the bottom and clear grip tape on deck
- All original Sector 9 Components as it comes from the factory. Board rides solid and great cruiser or carver