Start an in-home cardio workout with the SF-B901 Pro Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness. Tailor your workout with the four-way adjustable seat and two-way adjustable handlebars, which are designed around comfort and performance. Feel confident and secure when you slide your feet into the universal toe cages on the stationary bike. Enjoy a smooth and challenging workout experience when you pedal against the consistent chain-drive mechanism using the large muscles of your hips and thighs. Maintain cycling momentum on the fitness bike with the sturdy 40-pound chrome flywheel. Switch up your routine and easily change cycling position on the home exercise bike with the multi-grip handlebars. Increase workout resistance smoothly, effectively, and quietly with the micro-adjustable dual felt-pad resistance. Designed with heavy-duty metal, this bike supports a maximum user weight limit of 275 lb. After your workout, move the indoor cycling bike across your home with the built-in transportation wheels. Build a strong cardiovascular system while your burn calories on the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B901 Pro Indoor Cycling Bike.
- Sturdy Flywheel: The 40-pound chrome flywheel is designed to maintain momentum smoothly as you cycle on the cardio machine. Heavy flywheels support speed, stability, and consistency across your workout.
- Resistance: Increase resistance or come to a complete stop in a flash with the friction resistance knob. Use the resistance knob to increase and decrease resistance applied to the flywheel.
- Adjustable Handlebars: Ergonomic handlebars are designed to accommodate multiple riding styles while cycling on this bike for home use. Easily adjust the 2-way multi-grip handlebars, based on your height.
- Fitting & Adjustments: Tailor your riding experience to your individual height. Use the four-way adjustable seat that can be fitted to your individual leg length.
- Levelers: Prevent wobbling and jerks while riding when you adjust the base levelers that will keep the bike stable on uneven surfaces.