Create an enjoyable and motivating experience that promotes a feeling of togetherness with the new Tandem Stepper by Sunny Health & Fitness. We’ve designed this stepper machine to support two users who desire to reap the benefits of an active lifestyle while relishing the fun of working with a companion. With a maximum weight of 220lbs per pedal set, this robust stepper ensures that you can feel supported with the presence of your exercise partner. Measuring at 30L x 13W x 11H two users can comfortability step in a small space. Experience a low-impact, lower body workout with an instructor, friend, or loved one as you step onto the textured foot plates. Step up and down in unison with the quiet quad hydraulic-drive mechanism, allowing you to target your glutes, thighs, and calves. Use the included LCD display to track joint time, calories burned, steps taken, and steps per minute. If you won’t have a partner all the time, this exercise stepper can still be used with one adult to achieve the same lower-body exercise. The Tandem Stepper arrives fully assembled! Convenient pre-assembly means you can save time, money and energy on putting together your stepper, simply unbox and begin your fitness journey!
- QUAD HYDRAULIC-DRIVE SYSTEM: Take advantage of four dynamic hydraulics that produce smooth and powerful steps as you condition muscles in your lower body.
- OVERSIZED FOOT PEDALS: Designed for maximum stability, the oversized foot pedals have a textured surface for optimal grip and comfort while exercising.
- LCD DISPLAY: Visualize your workout every step of the way. Use the LCD display to track your time, calories burned, steps taken, and steps per minute together or alone.
- EASY TO STORE: The hydraulic stepper has a small footprint compared to larger cardio machines. Weighing just over 25 pounds, the step machine is easy to move and store.
- CONDITION LOWER BODY: Use this stepper exercise machine for a quick cardio exercise and to condition muscles in your lower body. Target muscles in your glutes, thighs, and calves with each step.