The RIFT 41" Drop-Through is the latest classic surf-inspired longboard from Ten Toes. A great choice for campus cruising, long-distance riding, and even down hilling, the RIFT features a low deck height for easier pushing and improved balance due to its low center of gravity. Its 70mm PU wheels guarantee a smooth ride and ultra-low rolling resistance. Made from high-quality Canadian Maple, the RIFT's 8-ply deck is an ideal blend of flex and rigidity for whatever kind of ride you are in for. And in our RIFT, we employed pre-lubricated ABEC-7 bearings for performance and durability, plus 78a cushion wheels that soak up all those street bumps and sidewalk cracks: so kick, push, and coast on.
- Classic retro-surf-style longboard for commuting, cruising, carving, and Downhill riding
- Dimensions: 41" x 9.5" featuring drop-through trucks
- Made with 8-ply vertically laminated Canadian Maple
- Abec-7 Pre-Lubricated high-speed carbon bearings for a smooth, fast ride
- 70 x 51mm pu-casted cushion 78a wheels